print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 7: To Be That Knife

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 7: To Be That Knife

written by Jennifer

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Libert High during a passing period. Brian storms towards Ricky. Stunned, Ricky slowly shuts his locker.
Brian "So, I, like, heard!"
Ricky knitts his eyebrows: "What did you hear?"
Brian: "What do I like, look to you? Stupid? I heard Angela like, gushing about it in the hall!"
Ricky gulps: "You did?"
Brian: "How couldn't I with her ranting on about how "honest" Jordan is in his love letter to HER! Who the hell does he think he is? He like, totally stole my idea!"
Ricky: "You're the one who gave him the idea. You wrote a love letter for him or, has that like, suddenly escaped your memory?"
Brian: "What are you like, defending him now?"
Ricky: "No, I -"
Brian: "Look, enough of this crap. Just tell me where they're going tonight."
Ricky: "What makes you think she's going out with Jordan tonight?"
Brian gives him an evil glare.
Ricky: "Okay, okay, chill. They're heading with Tino to the poolhouse - "
Brian makes a mad dash to the school exit.
Ricky: "But, I wouldn't waste my time on her, Brian."
Ricky gloomily walks away.

At the poolhouse. Angela and Jordan are laughing as one of Jordan's friends repeatingly misses the eightball as he plays pool.
Jordan wraps his arms around Angela's waist and leans in to her ear: "So, what did you like, think?"
Angela quickly turns to face him: "It was amazing. I like, knew you were poetic. You never needed Brian to help you, Jordan. Your words were better than like, Shakespeare."
Jordan looks confused: "Who?"
Angela: "Nevermind." She deeply kisses Jordan on the lips.
Just then, Brian rushes in and watches as the girl he's longed for so long is kissing the boy he's hated for so long.
Brian voice over: "There comes a time when you finally like, break down all all your insecurities and you're like, so ready to tell someone what you feel, and most of the time, they like, unintentionally stap you with a knife right in the back. And, all you can do is stand, dumb and frozen, and give anything to be that knife.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Brian rushes over to Angela to tell her how he feels:
    Chapter 8: Expectation by Joie (31 Dec 2001)
    19 more subchapters.
  2. Brian leaves the place completely and Angela sees him:
    Chapter 8: Confrontations by Joie (28 Jun 2001)
    no more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Ignore her. She got up on the wrong side of the coffin this morning.”

Enrique (Rickie) Vasquez, Episode 9: "Halloween"