print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 13: Incident

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 13: Incident

written by anonymous author

added on: 30 Aug 2003 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Rayanne:So,you wanna go to Louie's or what?Cos I'm like starving.

Angela:Just,you know whatever you want.Everything is good.I'm not that hungry but if you want.

Rayanne:Let me just call Rickie,he can meet us there.(she's acting really happy,with extreme energy)

Angela(also happy with a contained,lovely genuine smile):Okay.

LOUIE's

Jordan is sitting in the corner with his buddy(not Shane) drinking bear.Jordan is already pretty drunk.

Jordan(drunkily):And she's like he's painting my shoes so later and I'm like huh? I mean...

Buddy(taps him on the back,a bit sympathetic):She's playing you man.Just don't,like,do this to yourself man.I mean she's not worth it,you know?

Jordan(takes a sip of bear,shakes his head):No,I mean I can't really blame her after what I did....

Cut to across the room where Rickie is standing with Corey.Angela and Rayanne enter the premisses.They join the boys as they say theur hey and hi..

Corey(to Angela):Long time no seein,huh?
Angela(looks at Rickie who is carefully observing the exchange as she gets the vibe from him,nods with a reserved smile)Yeah.

Rickie seems pleased,Rayanne rolls her eyes.

Rayanne:I gotta get something to eat.(goes to the counter)

The three continue to chat cheerfully.

Cut to Jordan who is still drinking.

Jordan(continues his saga):I dunno,she's like avoiding me

Buddy(interupting him):Well she's not avoiding him.(points out to Angela and Corey talking,Rickie is standing at the counter with Rayanne)
Jordan gets angry and gets up.

Buddy:Oh,this I gotta see.

Jordan approaches them.Angela is surprised to see him,she also notices his condition by the way he walks)

AngelaVo:This is just great.You know those situations when you would rather be anywhere but here.That's how I feel.I would rather watch that show with Chuck Norris than be here.

Jordan(to Angela):What are you doing here?

Angela:Nothing,I was just

Jordan(angry):You were just what?

Corey:Look, just back off,okay?

Jordan:This is not your bussiness,so go before you get hurt kid!

Angela:C'mon Jordan,I just don't wanna deal with you right now,okay?

Jordan:Yeah,but you wanna deal with him,huh?

Angela:That's not what I meant..

Jordan(takes her hand)I wanna talk to you alone,c'mon!

Rayanne and Rickie approach them

Rayanne:C'mon Catalano cool it.

Jordan( still holding Angela's hand ignoring her comment,caresses Angela's cheek):I just wanna talk to you.

Angela(closes her eyes,nods):Okay.

Rickie(worried):Angela...
Angela:It's okay.

They exit.Cut to outside.Angela is leaning against his car.He is standing in front of her,caressing her cheek.

Angela( a bit irritated):So,what do you wanna say?

Jordan:God,you are so beautiful(starts to kiss her mouth and neck,Angela is clearly uncomfortable)God,I wanna do you right here(starts to touch her everywhere)

Angela:Get off!Who the hell do you think you are?

Jordan(frustrated and drunk)Would you do it with him,huh?

Angela(angry):What are you talking about?

Jordan just stares at her.

Angela:You know what?I don't wanna know.Just leave me alone

She goes away ,he goes after her

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"