print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: Why Brian can't tell the truth

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: Why Brian can't tell the truth

written by Libbey

added on: 30 Sep 2004 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Brian : (nervously) Am i over Chase? Of course! Come on, i never really like, "liked" her or anything, i was just ...

Rickie: (interupting) Cut the crap Brian, tell me the truth. The main reason this whole thing got to be such a big deal was because you weren't honest with how you felt about her. If you keep lying about it, you are just going to keep hurting people, yourself, angela,...delia

Brian: Delia? Delia utterly hates me, ok! So does angela for that matter, and to tell you the truth, i don't blame them. Yes i'm stil in love with angela! Are you happy now! I am, always have been, and probably always will be in love with Angela Chase for the rest of my pathetically lonely life! But telling "the truth" doesn't change anyhting, if there is anything this ordeal has taught me it is that. I told Delia that the truth about wanting to go to the dance with angela and she loathes me for it. I told Angela all of my feelings for her and she still chose to be with "him." So don't you dare patronize me Rickie, I'm the genius here, remember, and i know that telling the truth about where my feelings really lie will only come back to bite me in the ass.

Rayanne seeminly pops out of nowhere and throws her arms around Rickie
Rayanne: Ass? did Brian, Krakow just say ass!? Somebody alert the authorities, Krakow is no longer the perfect model student we all believed him to be! And why are you yelling at my good friend Rickie here? You didn't write him a letter too, did ya?

Brian: Shut up Rayanne! I'm not yelling at Rickie, i'm not doing anything! (under his breath) I'm never "doing" anything, nothing that matters anyway. Just forget i said anything, I've got to get to calculus.

Brian whirls around angrily and walks straight into..."her"

Angela: (looks up at him, face full of confusion) Brian? Did you really mean all that? Are you really in love with me?

Brian:...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"