print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 15: the closer she gets

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 15: the closer she gets

written by ?

added on: 10 Nov 1999 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

English:

Katimiski:... and soooo...the underlying theme of... fatalism... is continually present, without any... uh... need to blatantly ...

Brian enters the room, Angela looks up. she gives a hesistant smile. Brian just stares, he breaks eye contact off and takes a seat near the back.

Katimski: mr. uh... Krakow. so... glad... that you could... make it.

Brian: sorry. I had, uh, stomach problems.

someclassmate:*big* surprise

Angela cringes slightly. she looks up, Brian was looking at her, she tries to give hims a smile, he shakes his head slightly. she looks away, and finds that Jordan is sitting in the corner staring at her. Angela tries to pay attention to Mr. Katimski.

end of class: the class packs up, Jordan rushes out of the room. Brian is about to leave the room.

Angela: Brian ...(he keeps walking, so she grabs his arm, he recoils a little) Brian. ( he stops) didn't you... didn't you hear ...

Brian:what do you want Chase?

Angela: what do I want? Brian, we have to... we have to talk. can we... go somewhere. and talk.

the room has emptied out, and Brian gestures to the room. they walk back and sit on the teacher's desk.

Angela: Brian. I'm really sorry. I don't even know why I ... why I did that.

Brian: Chase. please. we both know why.

Angela: Brian. I don't know what to say. I wish I could take it back...

Brian: it doesn't matter, like, what you, do or *not* do. That's how you *feel*.

Angela: No! no, that's not... I like you Brian. I do.

Brian: God. It sounds like you don't even believe you.

Angela: don't say that...

Brian: say what... the truth?

Angela: no. don't talk like that. you know ... (drops her voice) how I feel about you.

Brian: no. no I don't.

Angela: Brian. you must know...

Brian: look. you've done your little sympathy thing. I hope it made you feel a lot better.

Angela: Brian, I'm trying to...why are you like this?

Brian: because... because I don't know how to be any different. look. I have to go.

he leaves Angela alone in the room

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

You have 2 choices: What should happen next?
  1. Jordan enters.:
    Chapter 16: days like these... by ? (10 Nov 1999)
    61 more subchapters.
  2. Jordan bumps into Brian in the hall.:
    Chapter 16: the smallest chapter ever by anonymous author (10 Nov 1999)
    17 more subchapters.
expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"