print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 12: Where to Hang Out??

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

Chapter 12: Where to Hang Out??

written by Mileena

added on: 02 Sep 2005 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

Angela pauses as Jordan's car pulls up to the curb. Rayanne and Rickie stand off to the side, with Rayanne looking anywhere but at the car.

Jordan: (Scoots over a little) Hey, need a lift??

Angela smiles timidly, looking over her shoulder at her friends questioningly.

Rayanne: (Grabs Rickies arm) We'll see you later Angelika. (She practially starts dragging Rickie along.)

Rickie: (Calls over his shoulder) Yeah Later!!

Angela watches them go, and then gets into the passengers side, giving Jordan a small smile. "Give It Away" by The Red Hot Chili Peppers can be heard from the Radio.

Angela: (Hair tuck) Thanks.

Jordan leans over and gives her a quick kiss.

Jordan: No prob (He begins to drive.) So what movie did you see?

Angela: The Wedding Singer.

Jordan: (Continues to drive) Oh...how was it?

Angela: (Laughs lightly) Funny...really funny.

Jordan: (Nods, glancing at her, enjoying her smile, then looks back at the road) Oh yeah.

Angela: (Nods too) Yeah, I couldn't stop laughing.


They stop at a stop light.

Jordan: (Looks at her) Do you wanna go straight home or...you know...hang out??

Angela: (Thinks) I don't think my parents would mind me being a little late...as long as I call them.

Jordan: (Starts driving again) Ok...um...Nick is having a party at his house, we could hang out there...or go to the loft...

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“Lately, I can't even look at my mother without wanting to stab her repeatedly.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"