print this page

Fanfiction

The Interactive FanFiction Story

One of the longest-running fanfiction stories on the 'net.

Chapter 28: Take It Away

jump to chapter | jump to review | jump to next chapter | go back to main story outline

expand

The story so far

Chapter 28: Take It Away

written by Sulia

added on: 10 May 2005 - based on characters created by Winnie Holzman

The stereo is on, but turned on low. The Used's "Take It Away" can be heard faintly. Angela and Joey are making out in his room, on his bed. Their make out session has been going on for a good 30 minutes, and Angela has completely forgotten about Jordan.

Angela (VO): I love his kisses, he is such a good kisser. I'm addicted. I must be stupid, but I'm going to do this.

She moans as his kiss deepens, and he is completely ontop of her. She stiffens when his hand moves to her chest. She touches his hand, still afraid.

Joey: (Leans back and smiles sheepishly) Sorry, guess I got a little carried away.

Angela: (Grins faintly) It's ok.

She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer until their faces are close enough to kiss.

Angela: (Whispers) I think.....I think I want to do this.

Joey: (Surpised) Really....you sure?

Angela: (Nods) Yeah...with you.

Joey smiles and kisses her.


Fade to Black



Later that night:

Angela is sitting on her bed, hugging herself, crying silently.

Angela (VO): I can't believe what I did. I actually had sex with Joey. I wanted to do it, but now...now I feel stupid. What's done is done, I can't change it. At least it was with my boyfriend, and not some one night stand. But that doesn't change that fact that it happened, and I wanted it to. Maybe I'm feeling this way because even though it hurt at first, it felt good. Things with Joey have gone from casual to serious, and it feels like Jordan isn't in the picture anymore.

jump to chapter beginning | jump to review | go back to main story outline

Next Chapter

expand

Add your own next chapter

Reviews for this chapter

Waiting for 10 votes before displaying rating information.

No reviews so far for this chapter.

expand

Add your review

expand

Report this chapter to the admins


“School is a battlefield for your heart.”

Angela Chase, Episode 1: "My So-Called Life (Pilot)"